Friday, March 10, 2017

Should we have
rubbish bins

I think that we should have rubbish bins in our school because Firstly it can make our bags messy Secondly we can put rubbish in it and Finally the teachers can make people put it in the rubbish bin

Firstly The rubbish that we put in our bags can get dirty and i can be a problem to have banana peels and yogurt all over your lunch box or bag

Secondly We can put rubbish in a rubbish bin and makes it easy to not make a mess in your bag

Finally the teachers can make people pick up any rubbish that they walk pass or drop

And that is why I think that there should be rubbish bins again.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luke my name is Hana from Kawakawa Primary School. I liked your post on why we should have rubbish bins because you had some good reasons. I think you should add a bit more intel into why they should be at school, but other then that good work. Please visit my blog here

    ReplyDelete